Duplex stainless steel 2507/ EN 1.4410 random packing and internals system for ship exhaust gas scrubber---We meet your maritime emissions challenges
Marine Exhaust Gas Scrubbers meet customer's MARPOL compliance with state-of-the-art environmentally sound solutions, while offering maximum efficiency and design flexibility at the lowest possible costs.
Typical ship exhaust gas cleaning technology is available in three standard configurations, customizable to a ship's requirements:
1. Open-Loop: once through scrubber using seawater
2 .Closed-Loop: a recirculating scrubber using freshwater with caustic
3. Hybrid: a combination of both designs for maximum flexibility
Saiptech Scrubbers Packing & Internals System Offer the Following Features at Competitive Prices:
Bottom entry design to allow a direct up-flow configuration and simplify engine exhaust gas duct without requiring a bypass.
• Strategically configured exhaust gas inlet and scrubber drainage to eliminate any potential water backflow to the engine.
• Eliminated circulation water storage from bottom of scrubber vessel to a separate tank at a lower elevation to reduce weight at the higher elevations, improving stability.
• Metallic construction (external and internal) to extend the life of the system and allow the exhaust gas to travel through the scrubber system in dry conditions, without a bypass in areas of the world where scrubbing is not yet needed.
• Used proprietary internals designed specially to increase contact area with lower liquid flows to save on typical pumping costs associated with some scrubber designs
• Proprietary Caustic-Assist feature for Open-Loop assist operating in low-alcalinity areas.
Stainless steel Super Duplex 2507 is designed to handle highly corrosive conditions and situations were high strength is required. High molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content in Super Duplex 2507 help the material withstand pitting and crevice corrosion. The material is also resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking, to erosion corrosion, to corrosion fatigue, to general corrosion in acids. This alloy has good weldability and very high mechanical strength.
Three Standard Designs to Meet Your Ship's Requirements.
Ideal for Cruise Ships, Ferries, Bulk Carriers, Container Ships, RORO and Others - For Retrofit and New Build Ships.